2976 QUAD Black Polished Smooth
The first Dr. Martens Chelsea boot was produced in the 70s, but the actual style dates back to the Victorian era. Today, the 2976 Chelsea boot is a slick, uncompromisingly fashion-forward look for all genders — and with a sure fit and an easy-on, easy-off elasticized gusset, it’s a versatile boot that works with everything. This season, the boot gets an empowering boost from an aggressive, 1.5″ platform sole.
Composition and care / Characteristics
- Elastic gussets
- Pull-on Chelsea boot style
- 1.5″ platform
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, with a commando tread
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Imbued with all the classic Doc’s DNA, including grooved sides, heel-loop and yellow stitching
- Made with Polished Smooth, the original Dr. Martens leather that’s super-durable, and polished to a high shineUpper:
- 70% Leather, 30% ElasticLining:
- 55% Leather, 45% TextileSole:
- 100% PVC
Other interesting options
Our all-time favorite cowboy boots: the Erla Cowboy Boot from Rabens Saloner.
A key shoe for any season. Made by hand in Spain and of a high quality.
The boots have a zip closure on the side that makes them very comfortable to put on and take off. Made of solid leather and a low 4 cm heel, they provide extreme comfort when compared to other cowboy boots on the market.
Perfect for any look, summer or winter, to give it a touch of style and rock n ‘roll.
They are true to size: choose the size you would normally choose. If for example you are between a 37 and a 38, choose the 37. It fits tightly to the ankle.
ATTENTION: if we do not have your size in stock. Ask for it and we will have it in a few days.